03/01/2013

Preliminary Task: Photoshoot

Photos:

I took a selection of 5 photos on a white background wall that had a spotlight directly above it, the reason for this is so I could mask out the background for on the cover of the School Magazine.
The first photo was the best, and the photo I ultimately decided to use for my front cover.  In the second, the subject was looking the wrong direction and exposed a lot of the whites of his eyes, thus making a disturbing image. The third photo I felt wasn't a suitable representation of the Sixth Form so therefore eliminating it from my decision. The fourth photo was slightly blurry and out of focus. And finally the fifth photo was ruled out due to the subjects face being in shadow of his head and therefore darkened.
Out of the series of photos the first photo stands out from the rest as the most presentable, good quality image, suitable for a front cover.




No comments:

Post a Comment